Although Google Nexus 7 is advertised supporting WMV videos playback. In fact, many users still have problems on playing WMV on Nexus 7. This is not surprising, android devices always can't support this format well. Perhaps it is because this format is developed by Microsoft. Google Nexus 7 isn't compatible well.
To solve this problem, you may think of installing a WMV player for Nexus 7. There are kinds of android players in the market. But, which one is the best to play WMV videos? You have to try them one by one in order to select the best one. Is there an easy solution to realize watching WMV videos on Google Nexus 7? Just read the following article carefully, you will find the answer.
The tool you need:
Professional Video conversion software. You may try Pavtube Video converter. It's an ideal choice. Which supports a wide range of video formats, like WMV, AVI, VOB, MKV, TIVO, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, MOV and more. As you see, almost any source video files can be supported by it.
The tutorial you need:
As a beginner, you may confused on how to use this tool for Nexus 7. Below is the full information you need. It's very easy, i'm sure you can operate it smoothly.
2. Windows users are recommended to install a Patch. The Patch will give you the best video format to Nexus 7. But, currently, only windows version has the Patch.
3. After installation, run this tool, and add your WMV files into it.
4. There is an "Edit" icon on the interface of this Nexus 7 video converter. You are allowed to do some editing, like crop, trim, add 3D effect, adjust volume, split and more.
5. Choose output. Click on " Format > Android > Google Nexus 7 H.264 Video (*.mp4) ".
6. Now, you can start the WMV to MP4 conversion for Nexus 7.
Finally, just wait until the conversion is done, then, transfer the converted mp4 files to Google Nexus 7. After that, you can view WMV movies on Nexus 7 with perfect video quality.