So you’ve got the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and wanting to put some movies to the new tablet. Yet the Blu-rays and DVDs are backed up in lossless way - ISO image – while the Galaxy Note 10.1 does not recognize the ISO image! Don’t be surprised that Galaxy Note 10.1 does not work with ISO/IFO, since the files are way too big for an Android tablet, let alone they are unsupported format by the device. In this case, a Blu-ray/DVD Ripper could be your lifesaver.
Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is probably the best buy for the year 2012 if you’d like to get an all-in-one Blu-ray and DVD solution. The app not only cracks Blu-ray AACS and BD+ protection, DVD region codes, but also converts archived BD and DVD ISO/IFO files to MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV and more other formats without any virtual BD drive required. With DVD burning feature and more Android presets, its latest update is even more powerful. The following guide shows you how to convert Blu-ray and DVD ISO/IFO movies to Galaxy Note 10.1 video with 4 steps.
Source: Blu-ray ISO, DVD ISO image, DVD IFO file (or protected Blu-ray Disc/DVD)
Target: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 optimized MP4 video
Step-by-step Guide converting Blu-ray and DVD ISO/IFO movies to Galaxy Note 10.1 video:
Step 1. Run the software, and load Blu-ray/DVD/Blu-ray ISO/DVD ISO file to the software.
Step 2. Select the main movie and then set desired audio& subtitles language.
Step 3. Select output video format from the drop-down profile list of “Format” bar. The best format for Galaxy Note 10.1 is “Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Video (*.mp4) under “Samsung” column.
Step 4. Press the big Convert button to start ripping Blu-ray and DVD ISO/IFO movies to Galaxy Note 10.1 optimized videos.
After conversion you can press “Open” to find target MP4 video and sync the movies to Galaxy Note 10.1.
More Galaxy Note 10.1 video solutions:
- Convert 1080p videos and movies to H.264 MP4 for Galaxy Note 10.1 on Windows/Mac computer
- Is it Possible to watch iTunes movies on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1?
- How to Put Digital Copy movies to Galaxy Note 10.1 for playback?
- Convert 1080p Blu-ray to H.264 MP4 video for Galaxy Note 10.1
- Stream DVD ISO movies to Galaxy Note 10.1- Convert DVD ISO for Allshare streaming
- TiVo Converter - How to convert TiVo to Galaxy Note 10.1 Playable Video
- Transfer professional camera recording 1080p videos to Galaxy Note 10.1