So you’ve gotten Microsoft Surface RT tablet and feel like to putting movies to the new Windows 8 slab. Now the question is, your movies are backed up in ISO, which is way too big for the Surface RT tab to play with- how to compress the Blu-ray ISO backups to Microsoft Surface RT? Now with Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper, encoding movies for Surface RT is just as easy. The app compresses Blu-ray and DVD ISO to 1-2GB while converting 1080p HD movie to Microsoft Surface RT friendly format. And what’s better, you receive 20% DISCOUNT on Blu-ray Ripper thanks to Pavtube’s Thanksgiving promotion.
How to compress/put Blu-ray ISO for Microsoft Surface RT Playback:
1. Run Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper, click “ISO/IFO” folder to import Blu-ray ISO.
2. Select main title from file list and then preferred language in “Subtitles” and “Audio” box.
3. Click “Format” bar and select "Windows > Microsoft Surface Windows RT H.264 Video (*.mp4)" format.
4. Click “Convert” to convert Blu-ray ISO for Microsoft Surface RT. When conversion completes click the "Open" button to find the converted .mp4 movie and transfer the movie to Microsoft Surface RT.
How to manually stretch DVD/Blu-ray movie to fit the 1366x768 screen:
Custom video to fit iPhone 5 full screen play mode: click on “Settings” and set video size to 1366x768.
This Microsoft Surface RT Blu-ray converter can also
- Convert DVD ISO to Microsoft Surface RT supported format;
- Hack and rip Blu-ray to Microsoft Surface RT tablet;
- Convert DVD to Amazon Microsoft Surface RT for playback;
- Rip DVD and Blu-ray to MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, VOB, etc.
- Compress Blu-ray and DVD to Galaxy Tab, iPad, Playbook, Nook tablet,etc