The Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 is one of the fastest Android tablets out there, combining an already proven design with a better camera, a faster processor, and a beautiful screen. The TF700's IPS screen sports a 1,920 x 1,200-pixel resolution. This ties it with the Acer Iconia Tab A700's display as the highest-resolution Android tablet screens available.
Equipped with the high resolution screen, the Asus Infinity TF700 is good for us to watch videos. But, most of the videos or movies are in MKV formats, most of them can’t be directly played on Asus Infinity TF700 due to the codec. So you need to convert MKV to Asus Infinity TF700 MP4 formats for watching. Here are some tips for you if you don’t know how to play MKV videos on Asus Infinity TF700.
1. Free download Pavtube Video Converter.
This is an excellent software, it converts MKV to MP4 for Asus Infinity TF700, besides it can convert nearly all common videos to Asus Infinity TF700. Video Converter Patch is recommended to download which supports latest devices, such as Asus Infinity TF700.
2. Install and launch the best Asus Infinity TF700 video converter.
3. Import the MKV video you want to convert, and then choose the best video output format for Asus Infinity TF700.
Click format column and choose Android -> Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 Full HD Video (*.mp4). This format is perfectly supported by Asus Infinity TF700.
4. After choosing the format, you can click settings button to see detail information of the format, and you can change the profile parameters. In video column, you can set codec, size, bitrate, frame rate, etc.
5. Edit function is very useful in the software. You can use Trim, Crop, Watermark, Effect and Audio Replace feature to edit the videos which you want to convert.
6. Click conversion to start.
Video Converter for Asus Infinity TF700 runs smoothly with video and audio synchronization perfectly guaranteed. Now, maybe you have known how to watch MKV videos on Asus Infinity TF700, just have a try.