Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet makes it possible to take photos, favorite videos, files, and other stuffs with you. But have you imagined that you can make your own musical Photo Album video and watch the memories more vividly on Kindle Fire and Nook Table?
You can use just two tools to handle it, and then you can enjoy and share the video on Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet anytime anywhere.
Please download and install the following programs for free.
A free tool for making photo albums: Photo Story 3 for Windows
A perfect video converter for Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet: Foxreal Video Converter
How to make a musical photo album with Photo Story for Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet?
1. Launch Photo Story, choose Begin a new story, and click Next.
2. Import your favorite photographs and pictures. Edit them by removing black borders, rotate, correct red eye, correct color levels, etc. And click Next.
3. Select a picture and type in the title to illustrate the happy moment. You can use the buttons above the box to change font, color, and where to place the words. Click Next to go on.
4. You can narrate your picture and customize motion in this section. After the narration, you can click Preview to see the effect.
5. In this section, you can select music or create music for your album, and preview.
6. There are several selections for output the video. The first one, "Save your story for playback on your computer" has the best quality with 640*480 profile, others are 320*240 or 160*120 which are very small and no good for watching on Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet.
7. Clicking Next and then you can get the window with output location and button to view your story.
How to watch the musical album on Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet?
Follow the picture below, and you can get the Photo Story WMV musical photo album converted for your Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet.
1. Import the Photo Story WMV into the video converter for Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet.
2. Select Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet format under Android category in Format box. As long as you have the profile patch installed, you will find the format.
3. Edit the video if needed.
4. Click Convert button to convert the Photo Story WMV video to Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet format.
5. After conversion, you can find the converted files by clicking Open button on main interface.
How to transfer the photo album to Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet?
1. Connect Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet to your computer
2. Copy & paste the converted Photo album videos to video folder of Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet.
3. And then check if you can find the videos in the video folder or Library on your Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet.
That's it for making your own photo album video and watch on Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet. Hope it helps.