to think of the storage or video file size, but what if there’s no network allowed on some Airlines, or what if you want to watch some downloaded YouTube FLV files on Asus Transformer Prime? As you already know, Asus Transformer Prime supports 720P and 1080P playback with its quad-core Tegra 3 processor, but the originally supported video formats are limited. For Android tablets, most of the native video players do not support YouTube FLV format playing, and mostly MP4 is preferred. In this case, an integrated YouTube downloader and converter is needed. Foxreal YouTube FLV Downloader Pro is your best choice to download and convert YouTube FLV videos to the best video format for your Asus Transformer Prime.
Asus Transformer Prime Profile Patch (Windows Only):
Easy steps to download and convert YouTube FLV videos for Asus Transformer Prime TF201:
1. Launch YouTube FLV Downloader Pro, the YouTube FLV/F4V to mp4 converter, go to YouTube.com, and play the video you’d like to download.
Select the right main video and click the download button and you can go to the download settings dialog.
2. And then you can rename the downloaded file, change the storage path, or manage it in Downloader Library. And what’s more, you can tick Convert to video and choose to convert YouTube video to Asus Transformer Prime.
As long as you have installed the Profile Patch, you can find the best Asus Transformer Prime TF201 video format under Android category in Convert to box without difficulties. After the selecting, you can also click Settings button to set detailed parameters for the output video.
The default setting for Asus Transformer Prime is 1280*800 (full screen), 1500kbps, 25fps.
For Full HD 1080P playback on Asus Transformer Prime, you can set the parameters like 1920*1080, 2000kbps or above, 25 to 30fps. But the conversion speed will be lower and output file size will be larger.
3. If you forgot to tick Convert to option and set output format in the New Download dialog box, you can also convert the downloaded YouTube FLV video to Asus Transformer Prime in Downloader Section by selecting the video and clicking the Convert button.
4. Transfer the downloaded and converted YouTube FLV videos to Asus Transformer Prime TF201.
After the conversion, you can click the Folder button to locate the converted files, and transfer the downloaded and converted YouTube FLV Videos to Asus Transformer Prime.
And then, you can watch the YouTube downloaded FLV videos on Asus Transformer Prime.
5. More tips that may help you play more videos on Asus Transformer Prime TF201.