Look for a good DVD to Galaxy Tab Converter to help you copy DVD collections on Galaxy Tab for playing on the fly? Hope to enjoy DVD movies on Galaxy Tab but DVD players? Is it possible to play DVD movies on Galaxy Tab in full screen display with excellent video quality?
Okay, you are in the right place. The guide will mainly show you the easiest way to convert DVD movies to MP4 format for playing on Galaxy Tab by using a top DVD ripping software for Galaxy Tab - Foxreal DVD Ripper. It also offers the Mac version - Foxreal DVD Ripper for Mac for Mac machines.
The step-by-step guide as below:
Step 1: Run Foxreal DVD Ripper as the perfect DVD to Galaxy Tab Converter, and then load your favoriate DVD movie files into it.
Below are 3 kinds of DVD's:
1) DVD disc, just put the DVD disc into your CD-ROM and click the DVD disc icon to load them.
2) DVD folder, the DVD folder stored in your hard drive which appears like "Video_TS" and "Audio_TS" folders.
3) ISO image or IFO file, you could amount your ISO files in the daemon tools and then load the visual DVD drive, as well as choose your IFO files.
Step 2: Select Galaxy Tab playable video format .mp4
Click on "Format < Android < Motorola Droid (x) H.264 Video (*.mp4)" to get output format which can also be watchable on Galaxy Tab with high quality in perfect sync of video/audio (recommended here). Or, you can choose other Galaxy Tab playable format from the profile list as you wish.
Step 3: Start DVD movie to MP4 conversion for Galaxy Tab by clicking on "Convert" button on the main interface of the fast DVD Ripper for Galaxy Tab. (Tip: To save time and effort, you can choose the option "Shut down computer after computer" in the conversion window.
Step 4: Transfer the converted files into Galaxy Tab via USB
Two things to keep in mind when ripping DVD movies to Galaxy Tab:
1) The Galaxy Tab doesn't like video file sizes over 2GB (The settings recommended in Step 2 should help you insure that the file size is kept under 2GB. Or, you can click on "Settings" to adjust profile settings such as bitrate, frame rate, codec, etc to help you make it. )
2) Your converted video will only be as good as your source video.
3) If you want to join several DVD chapters into a single one file, just check "Merge into one file" next to the "Convert" button.
That's all! Hope the guide of ripping DVD movie to mp4 for Galaxy Tab helps!
Free Download Movies to Galaxy Tab | Convert Video to Galaxy S
Put/Play Blu-ray Movies on Galaxy S | Watch Blu-ray Movies on Galaxy S
Rip DVD to Galaxy Tab | Put 1080p Movies on Galaxy Tab
Watch 720p Movies on Nook Color | Play 720p MKV Videos on Nook Color
Copy DVD to MP4 for Nook Color | Play AVI Videos on Nook Color
Put/Play WMV Movies on Nook Color in Full Screen | Put/Play 1080p HD Movies on iPad 2
Play Blu-ray/DVD Main Movie on iPad 2 | Transfer/Play MKV Movies on iPad 2
Stream DVD to iPad