Movie enjoyment has becoming a nice way to kill time on the plane, train and other transports. Now, with the Motorola Xoom's 10.1-inch screen with 1280x800 resolution display, it will be more funny to play your favorite DVD movies on the new Android tablet when traveling.
Currently the microSD card Slot is not active, so the Xoom only supports up to 32 GB of internal storage. Here the guide will mainly show you a faster way to find and rip the major content of DVDs so as to watch the main movie on Xoom for good digital entertainment. The faster DVD to Xoom Converter called Foxreal DVD Ripper can accelerate the DVD ripping speed up to 5x faster speed on those CUDA-abled machines. And there is an alternative Mac version - Foxreal DVD Ripper for Mac you can choose on your Mac machines.
The step-by-step guide on how to find and rip DVD main movie to Xoom supported video format H.264 .mp4 with high quality as below.
Step 1: Run Foxreal DVD Ripper as the perfect DVD to Xoom Converter, and then load your DVD disc files into it.
Step 2: Find the main movie of your DVD.
Once your DVD files are loaded into the software, the next you need do is to find the main movie. For different DVD discs, you need different ways to find their major content.
Below are two ways to help you find DVD main movie.
1) Just choose the longest duration file (1~2 hours) in the file area to get the main movie file (subchapters included). Or, you can choose "Uncheck All" and then choose "Check Subchapters" after right-click the long duration file to get the main movie files only in subchapters. Just view the snapshot as below:
2) If there is no video file with 1~2 hours length in the file area, you only could see some video clips with similar video length. No worry. The DVD ripping software actually has already selected the main movie files (those checked ones) by default in the file area. Meanwhile, you could right-click the seleced file to view/hide subchapters as you wish. The snapshot may be of help for you.
Step 3: Set output format for Motorola Xoom
1) Click on "Format < Android < Motorola Droid (x) H.264 Video (*.mp4)"
2) Click on "Settings" to set the Size (pix) as 1280x754. (Or, you can set its video resolution as its screen resolution 1280x800 if you need. ) Here the 1280x754 resolution is recommended here, which can help you remove black borders from the playing videos on Xoom due to its active menu-bars.
(Tip: To get HD quality on Xoom, you can set bitrate as 2250 kbps. Please remember the higher bitrate, the better video quality while the larger file size.)
3) Click on "Save" to finish the Xoom supported video format settings. (Or, you can click on "Save as" to rename and save the profile settings as Motorola Xoom H.264 Video (*.mp4) for next use in Custom category of "Format".)
Step 4: Choose subtitle and audio track from "Subtitle" and "Audio" o
ption. Or, you can choose "Only show forced subtitles" to convert DVD main movie with forced subtitles. If you want to join DVD chapters into a single one for Xoom playback without interruptions, just check "Merge into one file" option.
Step 5: Start DVD main movie to H.264 MP4 conversion by clicking on "Convert" on the main interface of the CUDA DVD to Xoom Ripper.
Step 6: Transfer the ripped DVD main movie files to Xoom via USB after the conversion is finished. You can click the guide on how to transfer movie files from PC to Xoom here for detailed helps.
That's all! After all the above steps, you are able to play DVD main movies on Xoom in full screen anytime anywhere. Hope it helps!
Transfer Video/Movie Files between Xoom and Computer | Play Any Video on Motorola Xoom in Full Screen
Stream DVD VOB Movies to Motorola Xoom | Watch DVD Movies on Motorola Xoom with High Quality
Put/Play Blu-ray 1080p Movies on Motorola Xoom | Copy DVD IFO Image Files to Motorola Xoom
Watch TiVo Shows on Motorola Xoom | Play 1080p/720p HD Videos on Xoom
Playing AVI Format Films on Xoom | Transfer/Play MPG Movies on Xoom
Watch 720p MKV Videos on Xoom | Convert Blu-ray to MP4 for Xoom
Rip Blu-ray/DVD with Subtitles | Stream Xoom 1080p HD Videos to HDTV via HDMI
Convert 1080p MKV movies from BD to Xoom | Play DVD Main Movies on Xoom in Full Screen
Enjoy DVD Special Features on Xoom