Q: What is the screen resolution of HTC Flyer?
Q: How long is the battery life of HTC Flyer?
A: * Standby time:
1. 3G version: Up to 320 hours .
2. Wi-Fi version: Up to 480 hours.
* Video playback (with WiFi off):
1. 3G version: Up to 8 hours.
2. Wi-Fi version: Up to 8 hours.
* Internet browsing:
1. 3G version: Up to 6.5 hours.
2. Wi-Fi version: Up to 6.5 hours.
Q: What is the storage of HTC Flyer?
A: Internal storage: 32 GB.
RAM: 1 GB.
Expansion slot: microSD memory card (SD 2.0 compatible).
Q: What is the limitation of multimedia playback of HTC Flyer?
A: Up to 1080p video supported.
Q: What formats of audio and video are supported by HTC Flyer?
A: * Audio supported formats:
1. Playback: .aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .wma (Windows Media Audio 9) .
2. Recording: .amr, .aac.
* Video supported formats:
1. Playback: .3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv (Windows Media Video 9), .avi (MP4 ASP and MP3), .xvid (MP4 ASP and MP3) .
2. Recording: .3gp.
Q: What is the operating system of HTC Flyer?
A: Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
Q: Can I install Honeycomb apps in HTC Flyer?
Q: How to download and save YouTube videos on the HTC Flyer?
A: 1. Navigate your phone's browser to the YouTube video you want to download.
2. Click on the video's URL and use the Android Web browser to open it rather than the YouTube application.
3. While in the browser, hit Menu and then Go To URL.
4. The video's URL should be in the URL field. Place your cursor directly after the "www." and type in the word "pwn" before "youtube.com".
The resulting link should look something like "http://www.pwnyoutube.com/videocode".
5. Hit Enter.
6. Tapping the Download High Quality MP4 Video option on this page will download the MP4 file directly to your SD card.
Q: How to sync iTunes music library with HTC Flyer?
A: 1. On the Device panel, click Music, and then click the On button. Turning Music sync on means you want this category included every time you sync your computer and HTC Flyer.
2. Select Sync music files from, and then click Add.
3. Choose a folder that contains your audio files, and then click OK.
4. Select Sync music files from iTunes and Windows Media Player if you're using either of these software on your computer, and then choose the playlists you want to sync on HTC Flyer.
Q: How to convert and transfer videos to HTC Flyer?
A: 1. Download and install Foxreal Video Converter.
2. Run the software and add source video.
3. Click "Settings" to set output profile.
4. Choose output directory.
5. Click "Convert" to start conversion.
6. Once the conversion is done, mount your Flyer on to your computer via USB.
7. Once mounted, create a folder named Video in the root folder on the Flyer.
8. Copy converted file into the Video folder.
Important: The Flyer does not support video file sizes over 2GB. Keep converted video size under the cap.
How to Rip Blu-ray/DVD Movies for Playback on HTC Flyer
Best Android Video Converter for Mac - Put/Play Movies/Music on Android Tablet on Mac
New Patch Released for All Foxreal Products
HTC Sensation 4G Review: The New T-Mobile Sensation