Asus Transformer Prime TF201 is a wonderful video storage and playing device with which you can enjoy any of your favorite videos on the go. But its native player only supports some limited format playback, like MP4. Some Android players may support AVI playback, but you may have many unsteady problems like video colors are way off and the sound is crazy, or other problems. Because AVI is a container format with various codec types that may not be supported by specific players.
Pavtube Video Converter is a right AVI Converter for Transformer Prime. It supports not only AVI to Asus Transformer Prime conversion, but also MKV, VOB, WMV, MOV, M2TS, MTS, TIVO to Asus Transformer converting. Almost any non-protected video formats can be converted to the best video format for Asus Transformer Prime with the best Asus Transformer Prime Video Converter installed.
Download and installation list:
Steps to convert and play AVI on Asus Transformer Prime TF201.
1. Launch the program and import AVI video to the Transformer Prime video Converter.
2. Select Asus Transformer Prime format under Android category in Format box.
For Mac users with the Mac AVI to Asus Transformer Prime Converter, you can select H.264 Video under Common Video category in Format box, and click Settings button to set the parameters as listed below:
Full screen playback on Asus Transformer Prime Video settings:
Size (pix): 1280*800 (full screen)
Full HD 1080P playback on Asus Transformer Prime Video Settings:
Size (pix): 1920*1080
Bitrate (kbps): 2000 to 4000
Framerate (fps): 25 to 30
Note: The higher bitrate, the better output video quality, but the lower conversion speed, and larger output file size.
3. Edit the AVI file for playing on Asus Transformer Prime. This is optional. You can trim off unwanted movie beginning and ending, crop off black bars, enlarge volume, deinterlace, add watermarks, replace audio, etc.
4. Click Convert button to start conversion. If you have NVidia graphic card and supports CUDA acceleration which is faster than your processor, you can highlight CUDA button on program main interface to get up to 5 times faster speed while converting the AVI to Asus Transformer Prime. While converting, you can also tick “Shut down computer after conversion” and leave the computer running without you.
5. After the conversion, you can click Completed button to go back to main interface, and click Open button to find the converted AVI files. And then you can transfer the converted AVI video to Asus Transformer Prime and play AVI videos on Transformer Prime in HD quality.
6. What’s more you can do with Asus Transformer Prime TF201.