BlackBerry PlayBook is a very useful tablet with which you can store many of your favorite videos and photos and watch them on your trip or spare time. But as you know may already know, BlackBerry Playbook is not able to handle videos shot from Sony Digital Cameras with MPG, MPEG, MTS, or M2TS format. But don't worry, this does not mean that you cannot watch those Sony Digital Camera videos on your BlackBerry PlayBook. You need just one process to convert the MPG, MPEG, MTS, or M2TS clips to MP4 for PlayBook, and then you can watch the family videos on the go. And Foxreal Video Converter or Foxreal Video Converter for Mac, the best Sony Digital Camera to PlayBook Video Converter, is in need.
With this Sony Digital Camera Video Converter, you can convert MPG, MPEG, MTS, and M2TS video clips to BlackBerry PlayBook from any Model of Sony Digital Cameras like Sony PC-100 5.0 megapixel digital still camera, Sony DSCHX9V/B, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W530, Sony a NEX 5K Digital camera, Sony a (alpha) SLT-A55VL Digital SLR Camera, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W570 16.1 MP Digital Camera, and more. And both the Mac and Windows video converter are FREE to try.
FREE Download links for the programs and profile patch for BlackBerry PlayBook.
Easy steps to convert Sony Digital Camera MPG, MPEG, MTS, and M2TS clips to BlackBerry PlayBook
Follow the picture below, and you can import and convert the Sony Digital Camera clips to PlayBook format in just a few clicks.
Before all, please make sure to copy & paste your Sony Digital Camera clips to your computer.
1. Launch Foxreal Video Converter or Foxreal Video Converter for Mac. Click the + button to find where the video clips are located and import them.
2. Select the right output format for your BlackBerry PlayBook or any other devices or editing software. PlayBook formats are right under BlackBerry category in Format box. After selecting, you can also click Settings button to set the detailed parameters if needed.
If you are using Windows PC, you can install the Profile Patch and then you can get about 50 more formats for latest popular mobile devices and tablets.
3. If you are not satisfied with the original video, you can click to highlight it in the list, and click Edit button to trim, crop, enlarge volume, deinterlace, adjust effects, or add watermarks to the video. This is optional.
If you'd like to combine several video clips in list into one file, you can tick Merge into one file option on main interface.
4. After all settings, you can click the big Convert button to start converting. All files ticked in list will be converted into one format in batch. The converting Sony Digital Camera MPG/ MPEG/ MTS/ M2TS Clips will be converted to MP4 for PlayBook
5. At last, you can click Open button on main interface to find the converted Sony Digital Camera clips.
Transfer Sony Digital Camera Clips to BlackBerry PlayBook
To transfer the Sony Digital Camera clips to BlackBerry PlayBook, please refer to Transfer Video/Movie/Music Files Between BlackBerry PlayBook and Computer.
For more tips regarding watching Blu-ray, DVD, and more kinds of movies on BlackBerry PlayBook, please refer to BlackBerry PlayBook Column.
To get Christmas and New Year Discount, please go to Foxreal Chrismas Discount 2011: UP TO 40% OFF.
Hope this article help you well on converting Sony Digital Camera MPG/ MPEG/ MTS/ M2TS Clips to MP4 for PlayBook.