Digital Copy discs or online downloads make it possible to play latest Blu-ray and DVD movies onto your Apple iDevices and devices apply with Windows Media Player, except Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet. Actually it’s not that difficult to transfer Digital Copy movies to Amazon Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet.
Most Digital Copy movies can be transferred to either iTunes or Windows Media Player, and some others are able to be downloaded from internet into iTunes. Since Amazon Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet don’t apply with iTunes or Windows Media Player, here you need an iTunes ripping tool and Windows Media Player capturing tool, called Pavtube ChewTune/ Pavtube ChewTune for Mac. It helps you rip Digital Copy or purchased videos from iTunes on any Windows/MAC PC and captures/ records Digital Copy or purchased videos from Windows Media Player videos on Windows 7.
Here are the easy steps on ripping and transferring Digital Copy to Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet.
Digital Copy disc, redeem code, and valid iTunes Store Account
A. Redeem the Digital Copy movies and transfer them to iTunes or Windows Media Player.
You can follow the steps on Digital Copy paper attached with the Blu-ray or DVD movie you bought. Digital Copy discs from different companies may have different process of redeeming.
Here are the normal steps:
1. Insert digital copy to the DVD or BD drive.
2. Follow the popup window, and run menu.exe or run digital copy.
3. On the Digital Copy Menu, you can select transfer to iTunes or Windows Media Player.
4. Enter Redeem code or Activation code and login your iTunes/Windows Media account.
5. The video will be transferred to iTunes or Windows Media Player under your account and authorize on the computer you are using.
6. And then you can transfer the digital copy video/ movie to your iPhone, iPad, iPod, or devices apply with Windows Media Player.
B. Transfer/ convert Digital Copy to Amazon Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet.
Please make sure you have installed required program (Pavtube ChewTune/Pavtube ChewTune for Mac) and the Profile Patch with Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet Format (Windows Only)
Here we will take Pavtube ChewTune on Windows transferring digital copy from iTunes as an example.
1. Launch Pavtube ChewTune, the Digital Copy to Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet transformer and converter and follow the instructions on the following image to import Digital Copy videos into the program and convert.
Please note that iTunes shouldn’t be opened by you. The program will open it if necessary. And if iTunes is run by ChewTune, please don’t close it while it’s converting the Digital Copy movies.
2. Select output Format.
As long as you have installed the profile patch after you have installed or updated Pavtube ChewTune, you can get Kindle Fire, Nook Tablet, and more best video formats for latest tablets and smartphones. Best video formats for Amazon Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet are under Android Category.
For Mac users with Pavtube ChewTune for Mac, you can choose H.264 Video (*.mp4) under Common Video, and click Settings button to set the Kindle Fire parameters as shown in the following picture. For Nook Tablet format, you can set the Size (pix) box as 1024*600 for full screen playback on Nook Tablet.
3. Convert Digital Copy videos for Amazon Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet.
After the settings you can click the Convert button on main interface and start conversion. iTunes will be launched automatically and you may be asked to log in to your iTunes Store account. And the computer you are using to convert should be authorized to play the Digital Copy videos in iTunes.
C. Convert/ capture/ record Digital Copy videos from Windows Media Player.
If you transferred the Digital Copy to Windows Media Player, and you are using a Windows 7 computer, you can also get the Digital Copy transferred to Amazon Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet with Pavtube ChewTune.
1. Click the Option button on main interface and choose Screen Capture Mode.
Clicking OK to confirm and go back to main interface.
2. Import the Digital Copy file and select Amazon Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet format under Android Category.
3. Click Convert button to start capturing from the playing window automatically launched by ChewTune.
Please don’t do any options that will cover the playing window, minimize the window or lock the window.
Pavtube ChewTune will record the playing Digital Copy frame by frame to get the best video format for Amazon Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet.
D. Transfer the converted/ captured Digital Copy file to Amazon Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet.
After conversion or recording, you can go back to program main interface and click Open button to go to the output folder with the converted files.
And then you can copy & paste the converted Digital Copy movies to Amazon Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet connected to your computer with USB cable, or into SD card for Nook Tablet.
At last, you can enjoy the transferred Digital Copy on your Amazon Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet without any problem.