Pavtube Video Converter for MAc V 3.3.2
(Jun. 5, 2013)
1. Fixed audio-video-sync problems of Apple Prores output
2. Solved the XAVC file conversion issues
3. Fixed ATV output audio-video-sync problems
4. Other known bugs fixing
5. Added more preset profiles for latest portable devices
Foxreal Video Converter for MAc V 1.4.4
1. Corrected the tool tips on Conversion and Full Disc Copy Window (for BD/DVD/Ultimate Series).
2. Fixed the problem that you can't insert numbers correctly in L/T/W/H boxes in Crop tab.
3. Fixed the default output path problem for some languages.
4. Fixed import and edit problems of some specific audio files. (For Video Converter Series)
5. Not to remember Volume settings in Editing Window.
6. Optimized the UI appearance.
7. Added hot key control function in Edit Window.(Space key for Play/Pause; "[" for start point to trim; "]” for end point to trim, Up/Down key to flip video vertically; Left/Right key to flip horizontally.)
Foxreal Video Converter for MAc V 1.4.3
1. A few known bugs fixing
2. Optimized the program interface
3. Optimized Crop functionality
Foxreal Video Converter for MAc V 1.4.2
1. Optimize international interface
2. Add window&sound alert when conversion complete
3. Add more ratio options in "Crop" tab.
4. Fix other known bugs.
5. Optimize the profile of Xbox 360 HD Video(*.wmv) and WMV HD(*.wmv) for Mac products.
Foxreal Video Converter for MAc V 1.4.1
1. Address the issue of error conversion when the source file name contains space.
2. Address the issue that sometimes mistake the main character when analyzing DVD discs.
Foxreal Video Converter for MAc V 1.4.1
1. Address the issues that cause the crash of program.
2. Some known bugs fixed.
1. Optimize "Trim"& "Crop" in editing window. It's more accurate to locate the pin.
2. Other enhancement.
1. Add volume control in preview window.
2. Add Flags in international option list.
3. Added WebM Video Format(*.webm) in Common Video profile
Foxreal Video Converter for Mac V1.4.0
(Sep. 28, 2011)
1. Some known bugs fixed.
Foxreal Video Converter for Mac V 1.3.4
(Sep 23, 2011)
1. Add support to decimal framerate when converting to Apple ProRes.
2. Add the issue that crash for a enlarged temporary file when converting to Apple ProRes
3. Fix known bugs
Foxreal Video Converter for Mac V 18.104.22.1682
(June 9, 2011)
1. Added iPad 2, Xoom profiles.
2. Fixed some known bugs.
3. Optimized some functions of the program.
4. Support pkg package. (However, the Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger doesn't support the pkg package. So you need to download its previous version that supports Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger for Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger users. Download Video Converter for Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
Foxreal Video Converter for Mac V 22.214.171.1248
(April 1, 2011)
1. Optimized the performance of the software.
2. Improved certain details to get more friendly customer experience.
3. Optimized the function of "Shut download computer after conversion" for few short files.
4. Improved the registration problem under certain environment.
5. Optimized the functions of "Image/Video Watermark" and "Trim" in the Editor panel.
Foxreal Video Converter for Mac V 126.96.36.1991
(March 29, 2011)
1. Changed Apple TV’s default channels to Stereo.
2. Fixed problems that certain TiVo file conversion is unsuccessful.
3. Improved the frame rate and video bitrate setting of profiles related to Apple ProRes.
Foxreal Video Converter for Mac V 188.8.131.52
(March 14, 2011)
1. Added the support to output Apple ProRes formats with 5.1 channels. Just click on "Settings < Channels < 5.1" to choose it.
2. Added the support to adjust bitrate with High Quality, Medium Quality or Low Quality options in the profile settings for Apple ProRes.
3. Added the optimized profiles for Avid Studio, Final Cut Express and iMovie.
4. Fixed the issue of audio loss when converting a long video.
5. More compatible with OS 10.5.
Foxreal Video Converter for Mac V 184.108.40.206.
(January 25, 2011)
1．Optimize the interface of the preview window when playing audio file.
2．Optimize input values of "Crop" to increase flexibility.
3．Optimize the original window an the output window in Editor panel so that both can display the same size an height when editing.
4．Fixe the bug when operating "Moveup" an "Movedown".
5．Adde the function of automatic update.
6．Fixe bugs so that M4V, TOD, DTS, EVO, M4R, MOD, MXF can be importe successfully.
Foxreal Video Converter for Mac V 220.127.116.11
(December 30, 2010)
1. Foxreal Studio released its first application for Mac OS X – Foxreal Video Converter for Mac.
2. The Mac Video Converter supports to convert between rich media formats in a perfect video/audio sync so that you will never meet audio and video out of sync problems.
3. With it, you could easily put and play movies, music and TV shows on your Apple devices (iPad/iPhone 4/iPod Touch 4/Apple TV, etc), Android smartphones (Motorola Droid X/HTC Droid Incredible/Galaxy S/Galaxy Tab/Nexus S/HTC EVO 4G, etc) and PS3, PSP, WD TV Live, Popcorn Hour, Archos, BlackBerry PlayBook, and more.
4. By using its powerful transcoding technology, you can compress and shrink big HD videos (AVCHD MTS/M2TS, TOD/MOD, 1080p/1080i/720p HD, etc) shot by your camcorders to a smaller file size with high quality, like AVI, MP4, QuickTime MOV, FLV, WMV, 3GP, MKV, etc.
5. One unique feature of the software is to help you import video or movie files to Final Cut Pro or QuickTime with the appropriate format (Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov), Apple ProRes 4444 (*.mov), Rewrap (*.mov), DV-PAL (*.MOV), Apple InterMedia Codec (*.mov), Avid DNxHD (*.mov), DVCPRO50-PAL/NTSC (*.mov), etc) in a minimal time and clicks.
6. Besides converting video to different format you need, it also can help you edit media files with its powerful editing functions. For example, you can add special effect or watermark on your video.
7. The Mac video conversion enables you to convert multiple video clips simultaneously with munimal time. Or, you can choose to merge various video segments into a large one without interruptions.
8. The software allows you to customize your profile by adjusting video bitrate, frame rate, codec, frame rate, channels and sample rate to get the optimized settings.
Pavtube Video Converter Mac v3.1.0
Date: May 31, 2012
1. Added automatic update feature.
2. Added audio fade in/ fade out feature.
3. Added video rotate feature (rotating 90 degrees right or left).
4. Added simple-mode for easier cropping with improved output preview effect.
5. Added optional video split feature to certain Android templates to fit the extended memory SD card.
6. Upgraded to support precise frame-by-frame video trimming and MXF trimming.
7. Now preserve multi-audio streams when converting MXF to MKV/MP4 and Apple ProRes encoded MOV.
8. Fixed some bugs.
Pavtube Video Converter for Mac v3.1.1
Date: June 11, 2012
- Added Apply to All option to Crop feature.
- Fixed some bugs.
Pavtube Video Converter for Mac v3.1.2
Date: July 9, 2012
- Changed Apple TV .mp4 profiles to .m4v.
- Added XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, and XDCAM HD422 profiles.
- Now preserve Timecode when encoding MXF for Final Cut Pro editing.
- Fixed some bugs.
Pavtube Video Converter for Mac v3.1.3
Date: July 19, 2012
- Fixed the improper processing of Crop feature.
- Some other bugfixes and spell-checking.