If you have preordered an Asus Transformer Prime TF201, there's a piece of very good news that you will get your Asus Transformer Prime TF201 in the week of Dec. 19, 2011. This time it's more official since it's announced by Asus. And this Christmas you will be with Asus Transformer Prime watching your favorite movies, surfing online, or whatever. Once you get your Asus Transformer Prime, a problem may come to you. Can Asus Transformer Prime Play DVD VOB files?
Since there's no evidence on its official site, you may did some research online and find that DVD VOB format is not the best format for Asus Transformer Prime video player. The best format should be H.264 MP4. So you need a DVD VOB to Asus Transformer Prime Converter to convert VOB to MP4, following this guide, you can get the best video format for Asus Transformer Prime and easiest steps to get it.
As we have said, to watch DVD VOB video files on Asus Transformer Prime, a VOB converter for Asus Transformer Prime is needed, and Pavtube Video Converter & Pavtube Video Converter for Mac can help you do this in just a few clicks.
Free Download links for the VOB to Asus Transformer Prime converter
How to convert DVD VOB files to Asus Transformer Prime TF201, or how to make DVD VOB playable on Asus Transformer Prime TF201?
It's easy with just the following steps:
1. Import the VOB files. Please note the VOB files should not be protected or commercial. Or you will get import error. For commercial DVD VOB files please refer to Best DVD to Asus Transformer Prime Converter.
2. Select output format and do settings. You can select Asus Transformer Prime TF201 format under Android category in Format box after installing the Profile Patch on your Windows PC.
For Mac users, you can choose H.264 Video under Common Video category in Format box.
For full screen playback on Asus Transformer Prime, you can set the size as 1280*800, for full HD playback on Asus Transformer Prime, you can set the size as 1920*1080, and higher video bitrate, but the video conversion speed will be lower and the output size will be larger.
3. Simply edit the video if needed. If you'd like to combine several VOB files into one file for your Asus Transformer Prime, you can tick all files you'd like to join, and tick “Merge into one file” option near Format box and Settings button.
For trimming, cropping, enlarging output volume, deinterlacing, and more editing functionalities, please click Edit button to set.
4. After all settings, you can click Convert button to start converting the VOB files to your Asus Transformer Prime format. This may take minutes or hours depending on your source video file size and output video settings like video bitrate. If you have a very good NVidia Graphic card, you can highlight the CUDA button to get graphic card acceleration which will make the conversion 5 times faster.
5. After the conversion, you can click Completed button to go back to main interface and click Open button to find the converted files for your Asus Transformer Prime.
6. Transfer the converted DVD VOB files to Asus Transformer Prime via USB cable or SD card, and then you can watch VOB movies on Asus Transformer Prime.
7. Other than helping you watch VOB videos Asus Transformer Prime TF201, Pavtube can also help you enjoy DVD/BD Digital Copy videos/Amazon Instant Videos and iTunes video on Asus Transformer Prime, and also help you watch Blu-ray and DVD movies on Asus Transformer Prime in following ways.