This article is mainly talking about how to backup Blu-ray ISO image onto Google Nexus 7. First of all, you should be clear that how to get the Blu-ray ISO. When you full disk copy a Blu-ray on your computer, you will find a ISO file. Which is actually a disc image file, it's a single file containing all the information of the Blu-ray.
As we know, Google Nexus 7 doesn't have a blu-ray drive, can't read and play Blu-ray files directly. In order to put Blu-ray ISO image file on Google Nexus 7 for playing. We need a Blu-ray ISO to Google Nexus 7 converter to convert Blu-ray ISO image to Google Nexus playable video formats. The following is how to make it.
1. Install Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper and the Patch file on your computer.
2. Launch the best Nexus 7 Blu-ray ISO ripper. Click on "IFO/ISO" icon to load your Blu-ray ISO image file into this program.
3. Check the movie chapter you want to convert to Google Nexus 7 or just keep the default ( the main movie is checked in default ), and preview the file you just selected from the Blu-ray movie in the preview window if you want.
4. You can select wanted subtitles and audio track if necessary. Then when you watching Blu-ray ISO image on Nexus 7, you will have your wanted subtitles and audio track played.
5. Choose the profile of Nexus 7. Click on " Format > Android > Google Nexus 7 H.264 Video (*.mp4) ".
6. Start ripping Blu-ray ISO image to Google Nexus 7.
Connect Google Nexus 7 to your computer, and transfer the converted video file to Google Nexus 7. After that, you can easily play Blu-ray ISO movie on Google Nexus 7 as you want.