Kindle Fire uses 7" vibrant color touchscreen that delivers 16 million colors in high resolution with the IPS (in-plane switching) technology - similar technology to that used on the iPad - for an extra-wide viewing angle. It's very good for movies, magazines or books to display on it. Watching DVD movies on Kindle Fire should be enjoyable. Of course, you should rip the DVD discs or convert DVD ISO/IFO image first as there is no disc drive for Kindle Fire.
This is a step-by-step guide of Foxreal DVD Ripper illustrated on Windows XP.
2. Click Settings button, choose the preset of Amazon Kindle Fire in Android section.
3. Use the default parameter of selected profile, or modify some entries to meet your own demand. Click OK when you finish the settings. Then set the output directory folder.
4. If necessary, click Edit button for additional functions, like trimming for clips, removing mattes, adding watermarks, etc. Also, you can switch language or processor utilization in option window. The software is also powered by the technology of CUDA acceleration and has a perfect video/audio synchronization.
5. Once you have all settings done, click "Convert" of the DVD To Kindle Fire Converter to start conversion and stand by to finish.
(1) Click on "Subtitle" or "Audio" to easily select your desired audio track and subtitle.
(2) Check on "Merge into one file" to quickly combine several DVD video segment into a large one.
When finished, connect your Kindle Fire using a USB cable to transfer the converted video to you device. Then enjoy your watching.
Hope this article Best DVD Movies to Kindle Fire Converter helps, thanks for reading.