With Windows Media Center, you can record live TV shows and movies directly onto your computer. You can even schedule a recording in advance, or automatically record new episodes of your favorite TV series.
You can choose to record a TV show or movie that is currently airing. When you do this, the show is recorded from the moment you start recording. (For example: If you are halfway through watching a show before you start recording it, the recording will not include the first half.)
1. On the start screen, scroll to TV + Movies, and then click live tv.
2. While a program is airing, move the mouse, and then click Record on the transport controls.
Once you finish recording TV or movies, use Foxreal Video Converter or Xoom Converter to convert the recorded movie to the format that supported by Motorola Xoom. It takes only a few steps for the task:
3. Open Foxreal Video Converter or Xoom Converter. Add the source file by clicking Add Video icon on top-left corner of the interface.
4. Click Settings and select the profile of Motorola Xoom. You can either use the default parameter or customize the setting as you want. Click OK once you finish settings.
5. Choose the output directory and start conversion.
Once the conversion finished, connect your Xoom using a USB cable and transfer the converted video to the storage or SD card. Then start to enjoy the movie on hand.
Hope this article How to convert videos recorded via Windows Media Center for playback on Xoom helps. Thanks for reading.