Nowadays, people are using smartphones not only for phone calls but also for entertainment purposes such as listening to music, watching movies, playing games and surfing the Internet. As a new Android phone user and a great movie fan, I was really depressed when I found that all my iTunes movies would not play on the Galaxy Note 2. After some Google research I realized that the movies and TV shows I downloaded from iTunes store are protected contents and thus work on iPad and iPhone only, unless the so called DRM protection is removed.
I dug into it a littler more and found Chewtune, an excellent iTunes video converter that lets me get rid of the annoying DRM and exports free MP4 video that play perfectly on my Galaxy Note 2.This is the one of very many I have tried out in the past few months and I made the decision to purchase as the fast and efficient conversion rate far exceeds any other on the market today, if you also want to put iTunes movies onto Galaxy Note 2 for watching, go ahead to get the app and follow my guide below for the whole conversion process.
1. Before conversion you need to change iTunes options, set iTunes not to remember playback position as it shows in below pictures:
Launch iTunes, and switch to “Movies” under LIBRARY. Select the videos you’d like to convert, right click on them, and select “Get Info”.
Switch to “Options” tab, find “Remember position” and select “No” from its drop-down list. Click “OK” to confirm.
2. If you’re running Chewtune on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, iTunes must be set to 32 bit beforehand.
[Guide] How to remove DRM and convert iTunes movies to Galaxy Note supported videos
1. Run Pavtube ChewTune, click “Add” button on the main interface to import iTunes movies, or you may drag and drop the movies from iTunes Movie Library to the software.
2. Click “Format” and select an output format for playing on Galaxy Note 2. Choose “Samsung Galaxy Note Video (*.mp4) under “Samsung” column.
3. Click “Convert” to create DRM-free iTunes movies. The conversion proceeds as iTunes plays the movies in background. So DO NOT turn off iTunes until the conversion is completed.
When conversion completes, click “Open” to locate the DRM-free movies and transfer DRM-free iTunes movies to Galaxy Note 2 via USB connection.
More related articles