If you often backup many DVD rips on your computer, you should be familiar with DVD ISO or IFO. Both of them are image files. Maybe you have learned how to convert DVD to Google Nexus 7, this article will give you a detailed solution to put DVD ISO or IFO image files on Google Nexus 7 for playing.
First of all, you should use Pavtube DVD Ripper as the best DVD ISO/IFO to Google Nexus 7 converter. Why it's the best? It has a patch file, which will give you Google Nexus 7 preset. This preset is tesed for many times, proved to be the best profile for Google Nexus 7 with the best video settings. So you are sure to get the best video quality on Google Nexus 7. Meanwhile, it allows you to choose subtitle and audio track according to your own needs.
Now, you may refer to the guide to convert DVD ISO/IFO movies to Google Nexus 7 by using the best video format as output.
2. Run it, Click " IFO/ISO " icon to load your DVD ISO or IFO image file.
3. Choose the best video format for Google Nexus 7. Click on " Format" bar, choose " Android > Google Nexus 7 H.264 Video (*.mp4) ", as follows:
4. By clicking "Settings" to adjust size " 1280*800 " as " 1280*720 ".
Below is the best video settings for Google Nexus 7.
Resolution- 1280×720 (HD)
Sampling rate- 44.1khz
5. Choose the subtitle and audio track you want by clicking the menu.
6. Press the " Convert " button to start ripping DVD ISO/IFO to Google Nexus 7.
If you are Mac user, please use Google Nexus 7 DVD Ripper for Mac and refer to the guide to do this conversion. When you get the converted video file, transfer it to Google Nexus 7 via USB cable. Then you can watch DVD ISO or IFO on Google Nexus 7 with perfect video quality.