HP TouchPad was no doubt one of the most popular tablets in 2011, especially since August when HP announced to sell it with $200 off. No matter if HP gave up the WebOS or not, HP TouchPad is a very useful tablet providing nice tablet user experiences. You can surf online, take photos, listen to music, read, and watch all kinds of videos with supported formats on the plane or in subways.
The videos you watch on HP TouchPad can be ripped or converted from DVDs, Blu-rays, camcorders, video sites, etc. which we already covered in HP TouchPad Column. This time I’d like to show you something special. If you have iTunes with some purchased M4V movies, or you have some Digital Copy DVDs which has been redeemed in iTunes, you can now sync the iTunes or Digital Copy M4V video to HP TouchPad and watch them offline over and over again without taking up your net connection. As you may already know, iTunes videos and Digital Copy videos cannot be sync directly from computer to HP TouchPad since they are all protected and HP TouchPad does not support M4V format. All you need is a best iTunes Converter and Digital Copy Converter for HP TouchPad, Foxreal TuneSmasher or Foxreal TuneSmasher for Mac, to convert the M4V videos to MP4 format for HP TouchPad.
The program can help you import and convert the iTunes or Digital Copy M4V videos to the best format for HP TouchPad, and enjoy them on the go.
It’s just a few clicks’ work.
Here’s the download information of the best iTunes/Digital Copy Converter for HP TouchPad.
Profile Patch (Windows Only):
Installing the Patch, you can get HP TouchPad format under Mobile Device category in Format box.
For Mac version, you can choose iPad 2 Video under iPad category in Format box.
Easy steps to convert iTunes and Digital Copy M4V to HP TouchPad
Before all, please make sure your M4V videos are already downloaded onto your computer and have been authorized in iTunes. If you have any problem playing the video on your computer, you can’t convert it with Tunesmasher as well.
Following the picture below, you can get the M4V videos converted to MP4 format for HP TouchPad.
1. Import the iTunes and Digital Copy videos into this HP TouchPad video converter. You can import multiple files and get the videos converted in batch with the same output format.
2. Select output format and click settings to set detailed parameters if needed. For Windows users, you can directly get the HP TouchPad format under Mobile Device category in Format box as long as you have installed the profile patch. For Mac users, you can choose iPad 2 Video under iPad category in Format box.
3. Click the Convert button to start conversion. Please note, before you convert, please make sure that iTunes has been closed completely, or you may fail. Clicking the Convert button, program will launch iTunes automatically. Please don’t shut it down then. The Converter will not convert the multiple videos in multi-task mode with the same output format.
4. After conversion, you can go back to the main interface of the program, and click Open button to find the converted MP4 files from iTunes and Digital Copy M4V.
5. Transfer the converted iTunes/ Digital Copy M4V movies to HP TouchPad.
You can refer to How to Copy Movie/Music Files between HP TouchPad and Computer for help.
And then you can watch the iTunes or Digital Copy M4V videos on HP TouchPad without any problem.
Hope this guide, Transfer & Watch iTunes M4V Videos on HP TouchPad, help you well.
You may also be interested in Convert MKV/VOB/TiVo/MPG/WMV for Playing on HP TouchPad, or other guides as follows.