Amazon has recently released their new Kindle Fire to the market. This deep customized Android tablet is a signal that indicates the retail giant is engaged in the tablet market. With its 7" vibrant color touchscreen in high resolution with the IPS technology, Kindle Fire performs well in video playback. According to Amazon’s official instruction, Kindle Fire originally supports the format extension of MP4. Thus, you need to rip your Blu-ray/DVD disc or convert any other video to MP4 before transferring them to Kindle Fire if you want to watch them on the tablet.
Foxreal Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate and iMedia Converter are the all-on-one converter products that contains the features of ripping Blu-ray/DVD discs and converting ISO/IFO images or other video format like M2TS, MKV, AVI, FLV, etc.
This is a simple guide to rip Blu-ray/DVD discs or convert Blu-ray/DVD ISO/M2TS/VOB and other video file to watch on Kindle Fire:
1. Install Foxreal Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate and the patch file. Then open the program and put in the source disc. Click the icon on top-left corner to load the disc after putting in the source disc or import the source .
2. Click Settings button, choose the preset of Amazon Kindle Fire in Android section.
3. Use the default parameter of selected profile, or modify some entries to meet your own demand. Click OK when you finish the settings. Then set the output directory folder.
4. If necessary, click Edit button for additional functions, like trimming for clips, removing mattes, adding watermarks, etc. Also, you can switch language or processor utilization in option window. The software is also powered by the technology of CUDA acceleration and has a perfect video/audio synchronization.
5. Once you have all settings done, click "Convert" of the Ultimate Converter for Kindle Fire to start conversion and stand by to finish.
When finished, connect your Kindle Fire using a USB cable to transfer the converted video to you device. Then enjoy your watching.
Hope this article Watch Movies on Kindle Fire with the best video format helps, thanks for reading.