Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
Size: 11.3 MB
Magic YouTube Downloader & Video Converter
Detect/Grab/ Download/Convert any video online
Easiest-to-use YouTube Video Downloader
Download/convert YouTube FLV video with the easiest way
Convenient Video Preview and Play Solution
Enjoy videos in Pavtube YouTube FLV Downloader Pro Player
* Pavtube YouTube FLV Downloader Pro is an all-in-one YouTube downloader and FLV converter software, which is powerful to download and convert YouTube FLV video or other Internet videos from YouTube, Google, MSN, Facebook, Veoh, Boxee, NBA, ABC, Fox and more video-sharing websites with fast downloading and conversion speed.
* The web video downloader can detect/capture Internet videos automatically when you are viewing the online video, and convert YouTube FLV to 3GP, MP4, AVI, MOV, VOB, MPEG, MPG, DVD, MKV, VFW, ASF, SWF and more for playback on iPod Touch 4, iPad, iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy S, Motorola Droid X, Droid 2, BlackBerry PlayBook, Droid Bionic, BlackBerry Torch 9800, HTC EVO 4G, Nexus S, HTC Desire HD, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Xoom, Pandigital Novel, Nook Color, PS3, PSP, Xbox 360, Creative Zen, Motorola Atrix, Windows Phone 7 and other media devices.
* In addition, it is also a good video converter allowing you to convert any video file from your PC to another popular video/audio formats without quality loss. Meanwhile, you can use the UPnP function to watch your video on your UPnP supported devices or share videos with other UPnP-clients.
Q1: What are the differences between Pavtube YouTube FLV Downloader and Pavtube YouTube FLV Downloader Pro?
A: Pavtube YouTube FLV Downloader Pro contains all the functions of Pavtube YouTube FLV Downloader. But the Pavtube YouTube FLV Downloader Pro adds other powerful functions. One is to simultaneously download and convert YouTube video or other Internet video to another video/audio formats. It is also an all-in-one video converter supporting to convert any video/audio file from your PC to another one. What's more, it supports UPnP connectivity allowing you to share videos on UPnP supported devices, and share videos with other UPnP-clients in a fast way.
Q2: How to grad/capture a video into the web video downloader and converter tool?
A: The program supports to auto-detect and auto-capture online video URL(s) when you are viewing the Internet video on the web. And it will list the video URL(s) in the detection list section. Then you can easily and quickly choose the video(s) you plan to download from the list.
Q3: Where can I find the downloaded video file(s)?
A: When the downloading task(s) is done, you can find the downloaded videos in three positions: the specified output folder in your PC, "Movie" or "Music" tab in "Downloaded" tab and "Library" tab under the Downloader section.
Back to the top
Q4: How to set the output folder in the program? And how to rename the video file? And how to manage the video file?
A: After choosing the video URL(s) you plan to download from the detection list section, you will see a dialog-box. It is shown as "Save to" you can enter the output path manually into the corresponding place or you can use the "Browser" option to set where to save the output file(s). Meanwhile, you can rename the video file(s) from its "Save as" option, and choose "Movie" or "Music" to manage the file(s).
Q5: How to set the destination folder for the converted video(s)? How to rename the converted video/audio file(s)? How to choose output video/audio format? How to customize output file settings?
A: In New Downloader dialog-box, you can check "Convert to video" to activate its converting function. Then, It is shown as "Dest folder" you can enter the generated file path manually into the corresponding place or you can use the "Browser" option to set where to save the converted file(s). Meanwhile, you can rename the video file(s) from the "File name". From "Convert to" drop-down list, you are able to select your desired video/audio format for the generated file(s). By using the "Settings" button, you can adjust audio/video parameters, like bitrate, frame rate, file size, codec, sample rate, channels, etc.
Q6: How to use Converter?
A: Beside converting online video(s), the program also supports converting your local videos from your PC without video/audio limitations. After clicking "Converter", you will be able to add any video/audio file from your PC for conversion.
Back to the top
Q7: How to use UPnP function?
A: In fact, it can auto-detect your UPnP supported devices after using "UPnP" as long as your UPnP compatible device is available to detect. And there are two ways to realize UPnP connectivity: check "UPnP" in New Download" or check "UPnP" in New Convert.
Q8: What's the upgrade/update policy?
A: There are two kinds of new version for the software, an upgraded version and an updated version. It is totally free to get an updated version while you may have to pay extra money for an upgraded version. All rights about the price for the upgrade are reserved.
Q9: What's the rufund policy?
A: Requesting refund with the reason "Purchasing the wrong version software" will be approved. To avoid those issues, a trial version is available on our website to help you try and decide whether the product meeds your requirements.
To try the trial version before purchasing the full version is recommended here.
Q10: How to use the program after purchasing it?
A: Do not worry. The tutorial about how to use Pavtube YouTube FLV Downloader Pro will do a nice favor for you. You can get the online help here: http://www.foxreal.com/youtube-downloader-pro/youtube-flv-downloader-pro-online-help.html.
Back to the top
|Video Source||Flash videos (*.flv, *.f4v) and other Internet videos from YouTube, Myspace, Google Video, Yahoo! Video, Fox, Facebook, iFilm, MTS, Megavideo, Photobucket, Dailymotion, Veoh, Demand Five, CMT, Metacafe, Comedycentral, BBC iPlayer, ITV, Channel4, Crunchyroll, Blinkbox, ABC, TBS, Eonline, Discovery Channel, OmegaTube, JustVids, NBA, NCAA, NHL, ESPN, Vimeo, ClipTV, BBC, CNN, PeTA, MiniClip, 5min Life and more.|
|Input Files||Video||TS TiVo/TiVo, MP4, MXF, VRO, AVI, WMV, MPG, MPEG, FLV, F4V, MKV, MOV, VOB, EVO, DivX, XviD, MOV, RM/RMVB, F4V, ASF, SWF, 3GP, 3G2, H.264 AVC/H.263, MVI, VP6, MJPG/MJPEG, DVR/DVR-MS, QT, MPV, MOD/TOD/MTS/M2TS/TS/TP, M2V, MVE, DV, VDR, DAT, TRP, OGM, NUM, GXF, MTS, NSV/NSF, PMF, PSS, PVA, etc.|
|Audio||TureHD, DTS-HD/DTS/DTS-MA, Eac3, AC3, MP3, WMA, MKA, AAC, OGG, CDA, APE, FLAC, APE, CUE, M4A, RA/RAM, MP2, AIFF, AU/SUN AU, MPA, etc.|
|OutputFiles||Video||MP4, 3GP/3G2, AVI, WMV, MOV, VOB, MPG, MPEG, FLV, F4V, DivX, XviD, H.263/H.264, ASF, SWF, TS, DV, DVD/CVD/SVCD, etc.|
MP3, AC3, WMA, MKA, AAC, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MP2, AIFF, AMR, SUN AU, etc.
|Output to||Media Players||Acer Iconia Tab A500, Samsung Galaxy S2, Galaxy Tab, iPad/iPad 2, iPod/iPod Nano/iPod Touch/iPod Classic/iPod Touch 4G/iPod Touch Shuffle, iPhone/iPhone 4/iPhone 3G, Apple TV, WDTV, PS3, PSP, Xbox 360, Xbox XBMC, BlackBerry, BlackBerry Touch 9800, BlackBerry PlayBook, Creative Zen, Creative ZiiO, Zune, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Xoom, Pandigital Novel, Nook Color, Archos, Sansa, iRiver, Wii, Palm Pre, 3GP mobile phones, Android phones, Nexus S, Nexus One, HTC Hero/HTC Touch/HTC EVO 4G/HTC Desire HD/HTC Droid Incredible/HTC Legend, Motorola Droid X/Droid 2, Samsung Galaxy S/Samsung Galaxy Tab/Samsung Galaxy Fascinate, Nokia, Window Phone 7, Popcorn Hour, VLC, iTunes, Xstreamer, Droid Bionic, HP TouchPad, Tvix, NMP, HDTV, DLNA Certified TV, Netgear Store, HTPC, Windows Media Center, Media Player, DVD Player, QuickTime Player, Cowon O2, Droid Charge, HTC Sensation, HTC EVO 3D, iPhone 5, Nokia X7, ViewSonic gTablet, Toshiba Thrive, LG Thrive, ASUS Eee Pad Transformer, Western Digital Live TV, Boxee, Sony Media Center PC, Samsung 51000 TV, Windows Phone 7, Palm WebOS phone, Google Nexus One, Nokia X6, Nokia E70, ipad 3, iPhone 4S, Advent Vega, Samsung i897 Captivate, Sony Tablet P, Galaxy Tab 7.7, Motorola Xoom 4G LTE, Sony Tablet S, Sony Tablet P, Toshiba Folio 100, iPhone 4S, HTC Titan, HTC Radar, BlackBerry Bold 9900, GALAXY Note, BlackBerry Torch 9850, Samsung Stratosphere SCH-I405, iPad 3, etc.|
|Editing Software||Widnows Movie Maker, iMovie, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere Pro/Elements/Express, After Effects, Nero, Avid, CyberLink PowerDirector, Roxio Creator, Pinnacle Studio, Encode, etc.|
|DVD Burning Tools||Windows DVD Maker, Nero Lite, ImgBurn, CDBurnerXP, FinalBurner Free, Ashampoo Burning Studio, InfraRecoder, StarBurn, DeepBurner, Alcohol 120%, DVDFab DVD Copy, etc.|
|More||NAS, PPT, PDF, Home Theater, NAS, Samsung SP-H03 Pico Projector, Networked Devices, etc.|
- Download/Convert online videos
- Add your own subtitles to YouTube videos
- YouTube Videos on Asus Transformer Prime
- Best Discovery Video Downloader - Download flash videos from online Discovery channel
- ITV to iPhone 4 - Download/Play ITV Videos on iPhone 4
- Download and Convert Online Video with Foxreal YouTube FLV Downloader Pro
- Yahoo Video to iPod Touch - Save Yahoo videos for playing on iPod Touch 4
- Facebook Video Downloader - Download/Convert Facebook video to Galaxy Tab
- Top CBS Video Converter – Capture/Save CBS TV show in Various Video Format
- MTV to iPad - Download/Convert Online MTV Videos to iPad
- FOX to iPad - Download/Convert FOX HD to iPad for Playing without quality loss
- YouTube to Droid X – Save YouTube video to Motorola Droid X
- YouTube to iPad Converter – Enjoy Movies on iPad with High Quality
- Best Yahoo Video Converter - Download/Convert Flash Video from Yahoo! Video
- Best Google Video Converter - Download/Convert Google Videos simultaneously
- Best YouTube Converter - Convert Flash Video FLV from YouTube
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7
- DirectX Version: 9.0 or above
- Memory: 64MB at least
- Processor: Intel Pentium III processor at 500 MHz
- Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above